Welcome to my Performance Green Building - LEED Certification Blog!

Here you'll find entries from my work in the Green Building Movement, LEED Certification and work with the usgbc South Florida Chapter as the Residential Green Building Advocate.

I post tips, strategies and stories from my work in creating sustainable, healthy, and durable buildings of all types.

I hope you'll comment on the articles. Thanks for stopping by.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Welcome to my Performance Green Building - LEED Certification Blog. This is the place where you can follow my Green Building Consulting work, News about the Green Building movement as well as important information and strategies.

You can see more on my website www.GreenBuildingusa.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing the information. Leed certified professionals are now a days helping a lot in checking the sustainability of the building.

I would like to tell that, I recently came across a site on internet named the spinnaker group inc who is providing the services of green building, leed certification etc.
The Spinnaker Group Inc to follow Green Building Consulting.